- Some hair dyes contain ammonia and peroxide. Ammonia damages the cuticle of the hair and forms pores in it. Peroxide damages the natural colour of your hair. Always use an ammonia-free hair dye.
- Colouring hair lighter than your natural hair colour causes maximum irreversible hair damage
- Never use permanent hair dyes
- Always do a small test patch before colouring to avoid allergies to hair dye
- Never do any other hair treatment along with hair colouring (like ironing, perming or straightening). Always keep a gap of one month between treatments
Have a happy healthy hair day!!